All training and behavior modification programs are tailored to meet the needs of all the household members, canine and human alike.
Training ASsistance Options INclude:
- Private sessions held in your home - for initial consultation and follow-up sessions.
- PumpkinPups training studio - for initial consultation and follow-up sessions.
- Distance consultations via phone or video conferencing - for common puppy behaviors, follow-ups to in-person sessions and for referral services.
Training and Behavior modification to help you Gain better control of your dog
Learn to teach basic good manners for indoors and outside:
- Sit/stay, Down/stay, Loose leash walking, Crate training, Recall, Polite greetings, and more......
Improve and/or eliminate problem behaviors:
- House training, begging, leash reactivity, resistance to handling e.g. grooming & vet visits, resource guarding (aggression related to food, toys or locations), fear & anxiety (sounds, objects, people, dogs etc.), destructive behavior, barking, separation anxiety, and more.....