We offer separate classes for puppies under 20 weeks and for adolescent and young dogs. Indoor classes are limited to 5 dogs and range from 4-6 sessions . All family members are urged to participate in classes. Depending on your puppy/dog's age, classes include appropriate levels of the following:
Training Fundamentals & Common Puppy Issues
Structured socialization, play skills, polite manners (sit, down, trade, and more), coming when called, walking nicely on a leash, house training, crate training, Nipping, chewing, jumping, barking, diet and exercise, handling at the vet and groomer, and much more...
Our Goals and Methods
- We use positive reinforcement plus management to set your puppy up for success in class.
- We show you how to apply what you learn in class to your everyday life at home with your pup.
- We give you the necessary tools and information, so you and your pup get to practice lots of great behavior starting with the first lesson.
- Our highly experienced trainers are supported by well-trained class assistants to make sure each puppy is having a good experience and learning at their own pace.
- We offer email support between classes for questions that can't wait until the next class.
- We give you a comprehensive training manual that includes everything we cover in class and more.
Meet the trainers: Viviane Arzoumanian, Alison Buehler, Rachel Maso, and Kizz Robinson
For puppies between 10 and 20 weeks of age. Everything you and your puppy need to know to survive the early months!
Choices of class times may include:
Saturday mornings at 10:30 am,
Sunday evenings at 5pm
weekday evenings at 7pm.
Please email us for more information and tell us your preferred day and time for a class (see above).
We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Mind Your Manners 1:
Your pup will learn new behaviors while also taking his or her Puppy Essentials skills to the next level with more duration and higher levels of distraction.
Prerequisite Puppy Essentials or a Private session with one of our trainers - email us for more information about arranging a session and the cost of that session.
Mind Your Manners 2:
Adding distractions to behaviors learned in Mind Your Manners 1, introduction to nose games, introduction to tricks training. Sundays 3:30pm -4:30pm
Schedule to be announced - please write to us if you are interested!
Manners 1 and trainer recommendation
Don't see the dates you are looking for above? Please email us to find out about starting dates of future classes.
LOCATED IN KENSINGTON BROOKLYN:
239 East 5th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Between Caton Avenue and Albemarle Road
**We are not able to offer make-up classes due to the small size of our classes. We do however supply the homework for missed classes and the curriculum is structured so that new class work is always reviewed in the following class.**